Monday, August 26, 2013

DecorPhilia - Up, Up and Away!

Yeah!  DecorPhilia is finally up and running!  I can't believe I finally did it.  After so much mental yo-yoing, I finally took the dive and started this blog.  Even though there is only 1 member/viewer right - myself.  I never thought I would have the time nor the initiative to get this started, especially since being a stay-at-home mother is tough and wears you out, both mentally and physically - as many of you out there in the blogosphere can relate to.  But I am so happy to finally have this blog offiicially "up and running."

Simply put, I just want to share the "loves" in my life with others and hopefully you will share yours with me.  My "loves" are my family, interior decorating, our house, fashion, food and overall just the beautiful things in life.  I hope you enjoy this blog-ride as much as I will.

Affectionately,

P-Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment